Vision & Values
- We are a caring and supportive school community, where everyone feels valued.
- We promote understanding and respect for the Christian faith and for the spiritual, cultural and moral value of others.
- We keep our children safe by nurturing a high level of trust and respect throughout the school; promoting high standards of behaviour.
- We are learning centred; creating learners who are confident, ready, willing and able to take on a world that does not yet exist.
- We challenge; providing an educational environment in which pupils have every opportunity to achieve and be successful.
- We are inclusive; welcoming every child and appreciating them as individuals, ensuring that every member of our school community has a voice.
- We are creative, dynamic and innovative in our approaches to teaching and learning; providing a rich, varied and progressive range of learning experiences.
- We celebrate success by recognising and valuing every child’s personal achievements and contributions.
- We are welcoming and value strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
The Essence of All Saints
The school has its unique approach to engaging children in an active and progressive curriculum.
The Essence of All Saints CofE VC Primary School provides staff, children and parents with an overview of how the school operates daily and where the foundations of what we do originate.
We are all proud of our school and how learning is nurtured, which promotes our School Ethos and Christian Values.