The History of Our School
All Saints Church of England Primary School was first build as a Sunday school, but the Elton family and gifted to the local Church. From 1873 the school opened as a day school for the children of the local community.
One of the Earlier photographs of the school is below:
Above is a photo of All Saints Church and the school. The school has a field below- which is now where Father Noel’s house is. Carey’s close is also fields.
The old Clevedon to Portishead Railways used to run along the bottom of that field. We still walk alone the old trackway to get to the gate of the lower playground.