At All Saints we will develop Computer Masters who:
- Are positive and active participants in the digital world.
- Have an understanding of how and why computing is vital in our world and can make learning connections across other subjects like art, design, maths and science.
- Are respectful and responsible knowing how to keep themselves and others safe online.
- Are able to express themselves and develop their ideas in various digital contexts.
- Have a firm foundation of computational thinking and problem solving.
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of computing with opportunities to apply skills across the curriculum.